Duct FTTH Cable is made to connect between user end equipment with outside optical fiber cables, this cable features 2 parallel KFRP strengthen member providing ensure good performance of crush resistance, tensile strength, the duct FTTH cable is made with waterproof tape and AL-Plastic tape, the PE outside jacket make it strong and robust enough for outdoor use, as well as the flame-retardant ability. Duct FTTH cable jacket is environmental friendly- Low smoke, zero halogen, the whole cable is soft and flexible, good bending performance, suitable for duct FTTH cable deployment.
Duct FTTH Cables Features and Applications
- Environmental friendly Low smoke, zero halogen and flame-retardant cable sheath.
- Special bend insensitive fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission quality.
- Suitable for FTTH duct access cabling.
- Soft and flexible, good bending performance, easy to handle.
- Two KFRP strengthen members ensure good performance of crush resistance, tensile strength to protect the optical fiber.
- AL-plastic tape enable the cable crush resistant and moisture proof.
- Used in FTTH duct access cabling between users and outside feeder cables
- Deployment in small bending environment
- Used for both indoor and outdoor
Cable core numbers: 1 or 2
Cable diameter: 7mm
Cable weight: 52KGs/Km
Tensile Load(N): 60
Crush Load (N/100mm): 30
Bend Radius (mm):1000
Fiber type: G652d /G657